The STIGA Combi 50 SQ B is an extremely versatile self-propelled lawnmower with a 48 cm cutting width. The centralised adjustment enables the cutting height to be set to 5 positions ranging from 25 to 65 mm.
- Engine: 2.12kW Petrol Engine (140 CC Briggs & Stratton)
- Cutting Width: 48 cm / 19"
- Self Propelled with DSC (Dynamic Speed Control)
- Type of cut: Collection, Mulching, Side Discharge and Rear Discharge Modes (4-in-1)
- 70 Litre Grass Collector with Grassbag Full Indicator
- Warranty: 5 Years
The 140 cc Briggs & Stratton 550 E Series petrol engine with a net power output of 2.12 kW @ 2900 rpm ensures reliability and ease of use. The Combi 50 SQ B has a quick-fit 70 litre hybrid canvas grass collector with grass bag full indicator. This lawnmower has a strong steel chassis designed for ultimate cutting performance and an aluminium grip for convenient handling.
The Combi 50 SQ B has an adjustable and ergonomic handle that can be folded with a quick-release system. This 4-in-1 lawnmower can be used in collection mode, as well as rear discharge (without collector), side discharge (with deflector) and mulching (using the mulching plug). The deflector, mulching plug and collector are included. The washing link is handy for cleaning and maintenance inside the chassis.
Built today for tomorrow, this model comes with a extended 5-year Warranty.