The SP41 is a fantastic mower for any gardener wanting a robust self-propelled, petrol-driven mower capable of easing its way through most lawns.
Driven by a 123cc Mountfield ST120 Autochoke engine, the mower boasts a 39cm cutting width, with 5 different cutting heights ranging from 25-70mm.
The textile grass bag has a capacity of 40-litres and the polypropylene body is both sturdy and lightweight. The handle is easily folded down to make storage simple and space effective.
Backed by a 2-year warranty, the SP41 is a superb mower for any small to medium-sized lawn.
- Engine: 1.9kw Petrol Engine
- Cutting Width: 39 cm / 15"
- Push or Self Propelled: Push
- Key Start: No
- Type of cut: Collector Only
- Rear Roller: No
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Easy to operate and highly-effective, the Mountfield SP414 will prove the perfect mower for those seeking a practical, hassle-free way to look after a less substantial lawn (up to around 400m2).
- It’s characterised by its power-drive to the rear-wheels; a high-spec feature that allows for effortless mowing on slopes and areas of bumpy ground that would be difficult to traverse with a hand-push machine.
- The Mountfield SP414 has a compact 39cm working-width, so it will come into its own in gardens with awkward corners, narrow gateways and closely-spaced trees and ornaments to negotiate.
- It’s powered by Mountfield’s 100cc RS100 engine, a four-stroke power-unit that’s renowned for its quiet, clean-running and economical performance. Starting the engine is fast and dependable.
- Supplied with a large-capacity 40-litre grass-collector, the Mountfield SP414 Self-Propelled Petrol Lawn Mower can be used for long periods between trips to the compost-heap.
- It’s constructed around a highly-robust polypropylene deck that won’t rust and provides lightweight durability; and if gives you the choice of five preset cutting-heights (25 – 70mm), so you’ll be able to create a fine-tuned finish and make performance-boosting adjustments to suit the conditions.
- Other features on the Mountfield SP414 include a fold-down handle, which can be quickly collapsed to save space; and an Operator Presence Control, which act like a ‘deadman’s handle’, stopping the engine (and therefore the blade) when you let go of the bail-arm.
Oakleys Garden Machinery - Part of the Oakleys Group Ltd
Oakley's is a Shropshire based and family-owned business, established in 1921 initially to distribute farm machinery. Today, Oakley's has grown to be a well renowned supplier of both professional ground care and garden machinery. As well as electric vehicles.
To find out more about Oakleys and what we do, please visit our other two websites…
Providing a wide range of groundcare machinery, compact tractors and utility vehicles for golf, commercial and professional customers.
As we offer a huge variety of products that vastly differ in terms of size, complexity and availability, we have constructed delivery terms to suit the following product categories...
Returns and Warranty
Click here for information on what to do if you wish to return an item or carry out a warranty claim.