What’s included in the service:
(For HandHeld Tools: Chainsaws, Hedge Cutters, Strimmers and Blowers only)
- A really good clean (inside and out)
- We will supply and fit a fresh new spark plug
- The air filter being cleaned of any debris
And.... A full, thorough and professional inspection. With any defects being reported to the customer along with a free quote for repair
A one-off service – No contract. Just bring in your Hand Power Tool when it needs a service. Or for a small fee we will collect it from your home and deliver it back to you once finished.
- As we are an authorised dealer, by having your Hand Tool serviced with us, not only will your Hand Tool be seen by trained and experienced technicians, but also (as importantly) in most cases you will be maintaining your manufacturer's warranty.
Any questions?... Please do not hesitate to ask. Our service manager Paul Rawlings will be more than happy to assist you.
Free collection and delivery…
- Only available between September and March.
- Has geographical restrictions (no more than 25 miles from our depot near Cressage)
- We will require some flexibility when arranging a time and date for collecting and delivering your machine.
When to have your mower serviced – Worth planning ahead!
We are able to service your machine at any time. Yet we work hard to encourage our customers to have their mower serviced during the winter period when the grass isn’t growing and when we are not overwhelmed with work. This is why we offer free delivery at that time of year.
Oakleys Garden Machinery - Part of the Oakleys Group Ltd
Oakley's is a Shropshire based and family-owned business, established in 1921 initially to distribute farm machinery. Today, Oakley's has grown to be a well renowned supplier of both professional ground care and garden machinery. As well as electric vehicles.
To find out more about Oakleys and what we do, please visit our other two websites…
Providing a wide range of groundcare machinery, compact tractors and utility vehicles for golf, commercial and professional customers.
As we offer a huge variety of products that vastly differ in terms of size, complexity and availability, we have constructed delivery terms to suit the following product categories...
Returns and Warranty
Click here for information on what to do if you wish to return an item or carry out a warranty claim.