Get your Chainsaw Chains razor sharp, quickly and efficiently and without having to drive anywhere, by using Oakley's online sharpening service. Our service is really easy to use and offers great results at affordable prices. Plus we will arrange for all chains to be transported via Royal Mail 1st Class. So no need to drive further than your nearest post box!
Along with specialist equipment, our staff are both trained and experienced in making sure that blunt chains arrive back in superb condition.
Here is how it works...
- You decide and select how many chains you wish to have sharpened. The more you send the cheaper it is per chain.
- Go to checkout and select the postage service that you require. Please see the below information about postage.
- Make sure that your delivery address is correct for us to send the chains back to.
- Then depending on what postage option you have selected, drop them off or put them in the post (please see the below postage options), and we will do our best to get your chains back to you feeling razor sharp as quickly as possible.
The below choices shall be offered to you at checkout...
Option 1 - Drop off and collect from our depot in Shropshire (SY5 6AF).
Option 2 - Send us your chain/s and we will send them via Royal Mail 1st Class
Option 3 - If you prefer Oakleys can arrange all the postage for you. Soon after your purchase, we will send you a postage label via email for you to print and attach to your package. All you then need to do is ensure that you pack it correctly (size can't bigger than a large letter) before then popping it into your nearest postbox.
- Unless the chains are being dropped off at our depot, the customer is responsible for packing the chain/s into a suitable and secure postage bag. If you choose to have Oakleys arrange both collection and delivery (Option 3) then the package must not exceed the dimensions of 35cm X 25 Xcm 2.5cm (Royal Mail Large Letter).
- Oakleys will insure upto 80% of the value of the chains, but only when the postage has been arranged by Oakleys.
- We will post to anywhere on the UK mainland.
Oakleys Groundcare is a family business, established over 80 years in the Groundcare business, selling, maintaining and servicing garden equipment both commercial and domestic. Oakleys are one of the largest garden machinery retailers in ther UK, and are based from their location in Shropshire, with fast service facilities to ship throughout the UK, and also Internationally.
Oakley's are main agents for some of the major manufacturers such as Hayter / Husqvarna / Kubota / Mountfield / Stiga / Toro / Swift - as well as a specialist in Club Car Buggies. Oakleys charter is to be your local supplier of knowledge and equipment throughout the UK, offering competitive pricing, backed up by years of knowledge and professional staff dedicated to servicing your every requirement. Oakleys always try to ensure the right equipment for your requirements, backed up by leading brands within the market place.
Our professional and helpful, friendly staff, fully trained by the manufacturers direct, are always at hand to help give their expert advise on your requirements - by telephone or email or direct visits. These services are backed by our ability to service, maintain and supply all your required equipment and spare parts direct to you, either direct through our online store or from our location in Shropshire. All of our products whether complete units or spares carry the manufacturer's warranty and are backed by years of experience.
As we offer a huge variety of products that vastly differ in terms of size, complexity and availability, we have constructed delivery terms to suit the following product categories...
Returns and Warranty
Click here for information on what to do if you wish to return an item or carry out a warranty claim.