Oakleys Service Department
Is there something not right with your machine? Or do you just want to prolong its life by making sure that it is properly serviced and looked after?
Whether your machine is new or old. Was bought from us or was sourced from elsewhere, then you have come to the right place.
Here at Oakleys we employ a full team of trained engineers, of whom are there to make sure that our customer’s machines don’t let them down.
Why use Oakleys?...
- We are an authorised dealership for many of the main brands.
- To maintain this position, our 10 full time engineers are factory trained to a high standard.
- This allows us to extend your machine’s warranty.
- We have a full time collection & delivery lorry.
- We have a dedicated warranty department.
But most of all…
We aim to provide the best level of service and at the right price.
Has your mower (or machine) broken down?
Don’t worry. We’ll do our best to get you out of trouble. To book your machine in to be assessed, please contact our Service Manager Paul Rawlings who will be able to give you more details.
Ring now on 01952 511000.
Or email him on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Servicing your machine
To ensure that you get the most out of your machine, it is vital that you extend its life by making sure that it is serviced by a qualified service centre such as Oakleys. It is also important to remember that your machine must be serviced by an authorized service dealer in order to maintain its manufacturer's warranty.
We can offer you two options…
Book your machine in for a single service.
Sign up to our 3 year service contract.
These contracts are designed to reward customers who are willing to offer us commitment, with discounts and free offerings. In short… You will pay less for each service and you will be treated as a priority customer.
To see our service options and 3 year contract prices, please choose from the following options…
- For servicing options and winter storage for Robot Mowers… click here.
- Service options and prices for push mowers… click here.
- Service options and prices for Ride On mowers… click here.
- Service options and prices for Diesel / Large Ride On mowers… click here.
- Service options for Handheld Tools (Chainsaws, Strimmers, Hedgecutters, Blowers)... click here.
- For Chainsaw Chain Sharpening ... click here.
To find out more, get a quote or arrange a booking, please ring 01952 511000 and ask to speak to either Paul. Or feel free to email him at…